Contact Member Services
Web of Science
The Web of Science is a unique multidisciplinary database that provides Web access to current and retrospective journal literature in the sciences, social sciences, and the arts and humanities. It provides institutional sitewide access to the Citation Databases, which cover over 12,000 international journals including notable titles like Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS Previews, Zoological Record, INSPEC, CAB Abstracts, and FSTA.
Web of Science also covers Journal Citation Reports. JCR is a time-tested journal evaluation resource that provides quantifiable, statistical information based on citation data. By compiling articles’ cited references, JCR helps measure research influence and impact at the journal and category levels and shows you the relationship between citing and cited articles. Other features include navigation to electronic full-text journal articles, genetic information, and chemical and patent databases. See Web of Science
for more information.
Participation in the MCLS group purchase provides these benefits for academic institutions:
- License data rights for the price of lease rates
- Reduced technology fees for simultaneous usage
- Discounts on current year and backfile pricing based on member participation levels
For additional details please visit Thomson
on the web.
- EndNote Web is a Web-based tool that provides users with online storage for their references and the ability to format bibliographies in their word processor.
- Papers can be cited using both EndNote X and EndNote Web, enhancing collaboration among colleagues.
- EndNote Web presents users with links to Times Cited, Related Records and the full record for one-click access to the latest information on a reference article.
- EndNote Web lets users collaborate easily - sharing their EndNote folders with other EndNote Web users.
- FREE with any database subscription on Web of Knowledge!
Visit Thomson's EndNote page
for additional details.