Sage Clinical Medicine Collection
For Hospital Libraries: SAGE Medical Ejournal Spring 2013 Collections
SAGE is offering 10 new subject specific Ejournal packages designed for hospital collections. These packages encompass hundreds of peer-reviewed journals containing over half a million articles and backfiles to 1999. Click here for an overview
, or see full title list linked below. Patrons have unlimited concurrent usage and may gain access through IP authentication, Athens or referral URL with username/password login.
For more information, contact Diana Mitchell at email@example.com
or 800-530-9019 ext:112.
SAGE Clinical Medicine Journal Package is a collection of 106 peer-reviewed titles designed specifically to meet the needs of Hospital Libraries. The collection includes top-cited journals in all major disciplines including Nursing, Cardiology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Palliative Medicine, Public Health, Oncology, and many others.
Subscription to this collection includes:
Click here for 2013 title list Click here for license agreement
- Unlimited electronic access to all content, including backfiles to 1999 or to Volume 1
- Access through IP authentication or referral URL with username/password login
- Unlimited concurrent usage
- Perpetual access for the subscription year only
- Access only rights to non-subscribed titles