MARC Records for GVRL Titles
MeL institutions can use the MARC record generator on support.gale.com to get their MARC records, even if new e-books are purchased individually.
- Go to support.gale.com
- Click on MARC records
- Click on the second link eBook MARC Record and Link Customization Site
- Type in your Location ID (if you do not know your location ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check the Last Invoice box
- (Optional) enter in an e-mail address if you want the records to come to your inbox
- (Optional) To get direct links to each e-book, check the box for Include the selected titles as a .CSV file with direct links for each eBook
- Click on Continue
- Select your titles
- Click on Merge Selected Records
- Click on Email Records if you want to email the records - you will get a confirmation page allowing you to download the MARC records or direct links OR Click on Download Records – then you can save the file to your computer.