To order MARC Records for either eBooks collections, please see the EBSCO support page .
Visit Gale's MeL Support Site to retrieve MARC records for eBooks.
Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)
MeL institutions can use Gale's MARC record generator to get their MARC records, even if new eBooks are purchased individually.
- Go to Gale's MeL Support Site
- Enter in the name of your library or school.
- Click on the blue Click here to get your MARC Records.
- The MARC records page within the Gale Support site will display with customized URLs for your individual location.
- To download the MARC records for ALL of your GVRL titles, leave the All eBooks selection next to the Merge Records by drop-down, and click on the Generate your Customized MARC Records link.
- To download the MARC records for the new 50 GVRL titles separately, select MeL 2015 from the Merge Records by drop-down and click on the Generate your Customized MARC Records link.
To access and download the MARC records, please see the LearningExpress Library MARC Record instructions. Please contact the MeL Databases Support Staff if you do not know your MARC Access Key.